Популярные сообщения из этого блога
TEDxTalks Today I'd like to share an increadibly interesting lecture of Joe Ruhl given on TEDxLayaette - Teaching Methods for Inspiring the Students of the Future . Highly recomend to watch it. I found many interesting aspects for myself. Joe Ruhl dwells upon 5 Cs of inspiration ( C hoice, C ollaboration, C ommunication, C ritical Thinking and C reativity) and the ways they should be combined for successful teaching.
How to Give a Spelling Test Using Google Forms Do you still administer spelling tests? If so, are you tired of grading them! I found a great solution to not only incorporate spelling and technology in a 1:1 classroom, but also lessen the grading load as a teacher. The answer is Google Forms! In this post, the researcher shows how she sets up a Google Forms for the Spelling Test and uses Flubaroo to grade it. She also gives steps to install Flubaroo. Check out the article -> here
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий